Our physicians, staff, and researchers help make Prelude the leader in reproductive science and technology. With clinics in Atlanta and San Francisco, and partners across the country, we can help you have healthy babies wherever you live, whenever you’re ready.
Over 44,000 babies and counting have been born within our network of patients
Reproductive Biology Associates
- Georgia’s first IVF clinic, established 1983
- First birth from frozen donor egg in Western Hemisphere
- First study using vitrified donor eggs to help patients conceive
- Over 30,000 babies and counting
Pacific Fertility Center
- First clinic to conduct ICSI in Northern California
- Leading provider of egg freezing services in the Bay Area
- For our Mandarin-speaking patients, a full care team fluent in your native language
- Helped families of every kind create over 10,000 babies
- The largest frozen donor egg bank in North America
- First frozen donor egg bank using vitrification technology
- Over 4,400 live births from frozen eggs
- Most diverse selection of donors
- Over 100 affiliate clinics in network
- Industry-leading guarantees
We’re born with all the eggs we’ll ever have — and their quantity and quality decrease as we age. If you think you might want a baby someday, but aren't ready right now, freezing your eggs keeps your options open.
“My experience [with MyEggBank] was amazing. We were thrilled to welcome our baby boy in November and MyEggBank made that happen for us. How could we not sing [its] praises?”
Prelude is led by CEO Susan Hertzberg and a team of women who are here to ensure your needs are met at every step of your journey.
Hoping to usher in a world where women’s decisions about family and career aren’t ruled by their biological clocks.
It used to be that women had few options, but not anymore
Stop the hands of the biological clock with Prelude